Are you tired of being treated like just a number in a big company?
We're not looking for just "drivers". We're looking for professionals that want to be part of a growing team in our family oriented business.
Midwest Transit LLC specializes in drive-away services for all types of commercial rolling stock throughout the lower 48 states, as well as Canada.
We recruit only professional, experienced drivers that are positive, reliable, provide exceptional customer care, make safety a high priority and are team players!
If you're a qualified, DOT certified driver looking for an honest company that will appreciate and reward your talents, we want to make you our next Team Member!
* Minimum of 2 years experience
* Class B CDL (Class A recommended but not required)
* Clean driving record - no DUI's
* Must be able to pass Federally regulated pre-employment drug screen
* Must maintain the ability to pass Federally regulated random screens during employment
* Must possess a valid and current Physical/Medical card
* Must comply with Federal daily driver log requirements
* Passport recommended but not required
* Weekend travel availability a must
* Must have a smartphone
* Must be willing to frequently fly commercially
Midwest Transit LLC covers all expenses for insurance, fuel, permits, taxi, airfare, bus, train, rental cars, tolls, airport parking, etc.
Drivers are responsible for meals and a portion of hotel cost (paid per diem).
Our office staff takes care of obtaining any necessary oversize/overweight permits (when applicable), scheduling, travel arrangements and the logistics of getting you to/from your next transport.
We do not leave our drivers hanging to figure things out!
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN THE MIDWEST TEAM!
Just click the button below to complete our Application for Employment
and return via fax or in person.
Emailed applications will not be opened & will be deleted immediately due to scammers.